Tsugu Tsugu Inc.（hereinafter referred to as the “Company”）collects and stores personal information from users through its business activities, including the operations of its matching platform and online shops related to kintsugi. We understand the importance of protecting personal information and believe that it is our social responsibility to handle such information with care and transparency.
1. The Company shall collect, use, and share personal information in a fair and lawful manner based in accordance with the nature and scale of its business, and will not use collected personal information for any purpose other than the smooth operations of the business. The Company shall also take specific measures to ensure that collected personal information is not used for any other purposes.
2. The Company shall comply with laws, national guidelines, and other rules related to the protection of personal information and social order. The Company shall strive to protect personal information it has collected.
3. The Company shall take reasonable security measures to protect personal information from leakage, loss, or damage, and shall take appropriate and prompt action to correct any issues that may arise.
4. In addition to following this policy, the Company shall handle the personal information it acquires as follows for each of its businesses and operations.
– Sales, workshops and repair Services at Tsugu Tsugu’s studios: personal information shall be strictly used to operate kintsugi classes, contact clients who commissioned repairs, contact clients regarding outsourcing and re-consignment of vessels, perform marketing analysis, and provide information, announcements, and advertisements to clients who have given their consent.
– Management of our company’s employees and business partners: personal data shall be handled within the scope of the purpose of use indicated to each individual.
6. The Company has established a contact point for inquiries concerning the handling of personal information by the Company. When we receive complaints, consultations, or other inquiries from individuals, we shall respond in good faith and take appropriate action without delay.
7. The Company shall establish and implement a personal information protection management system, and strive to continuously improve it.
Address: 1F akikito apt. 2-21-2 Ebisu, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo 150-0013, Japan Tsugtsugu Inc.
Date of establishment: May 26, 2020
Last version: August 5, 2021
Tsugu Tsugu Inc. CEO : Ms Yuki Matano